Due to its cutting-edge machine shop, ISPT is capable of answering complex research questions as well as developing and producing challenging serial products.
We focus on forming technologies in particular metal extrusion.
The following list shows exemplary the processes that we can employ.
|Diameter recipient||66 mm||146 mm / 102 mm|
|Circumscribed circle||40 mm||150 mm|
|Ram velocity||Up to 7mm/s||Up to 10 mm/s|
|Recipient temperature||Up to 450°C||Up to 430 °C|
|Tool temperature||Up to 450°C||Up to 440 °C|
- Servo forming & stamping press
- Stamping press
- 3D-Profile bending machine
- Incremental tube bending machine
- Form bending machine
- Tube bending machine
Incremental and high velocity forming machines
- Incremental forming machine
- Multi-axis-press for sheet metal forming
- 3 machines for electromagnetic forming and joining (1.5 to 32 kJ)